Friday, August 15, 2008

Pictures for Queen Grandma Kathy!

OK so this is some pictures for Na na kathy, she feels blog deprived,because there aren't any Richards pictures on here so I went to her house and downloaded some pictures from the last year of the Richards Family. The first picture Me and Makaylee did "extreme makeover" Richards edition. We did their hair and make-up. The last couple pictures are of k-bug and grandma in Hawaii for Makaylee's 13th birthday-yes she is spoiled! And yes Grandma Kathy likes to be referred to as Queen Grandma!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I need a Richards Makeover!!! Okay...Makaylee, we're just gonna keep it on the low downt that you went to Hawaii for your 13th b-day cuz Kaden's b-day is this Saturday and ain't no Hawaii in the plans :) tee hee hee You are such a cute family!

Tami said...

Love the Richards make over, sign me up!

********** said...

Yeah I like the 1st and 3rd books the best for sure! But I also liked how the 4th book ended...it was just in a weird and different way!

So about the movie...it has been moved up from Dec. 12th to Nov. 21st!!! Woo hoo! I'm not sure exactly why but I don't care :)