Monday, February 16, 2009

GOOD LUCK TURNING AROUND!

So those of you who know me well, know that we have had about 4 months of very bad luck, and this march with the help of my cute little four leaf clovers, I am wishing our family good luck and trying to turn our luck around! One good thing has already happened, we found out our elementary school is going traditional next year!!! YEAH, thats about the best thing that's happened in a long time!! Anyway I wish all of you good luck for the rest of the year, so far this has been a dumb 2009 so whether your dealing with the bad luck of the market, economy, trying to sell your house, illness, or just plain drama of some sort, Good luck to you all and to myself and may March be a month of great Luck! Love you all-Jen

6 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Amen sista, Hope your luck turns around soon. Love the clovers!

Isaac Family said...

I so feel for you! I hope that March brings you happy times! It does bring a birthday and a blessing so maybe that'll help?

Jon and Nicole said...

Hey Jen, Nat has told me a little bit about Makaylee- So scary. I hope things get better for her!

The Bateman Family said...

Bring on March!! (Really just because Charlee will finally be here). Keep in touch girl, love your blog. So cute!

Buffy Clark said...

Hope the clover brings us all luck.....we could all use it. Movie next Tuesday???

Brian & Kerrian said...

I will take a little of that luck too :) ~ xoxoxo