So we have had a crazy month, it was hard fitting so much dance in with being in the hospital. For those that don't know I was put in the hospital again, I got really sick. I am home now and trying to get back into life, but in the middle of it all had 2 dance competitions, a school dance show, and talent show. Somehow we managed to get it all done. Brinks had her 1st. competition and was so cute and Kbug and Ellie both did duets this year, it was fun for them. We have one more competition and then I am going to lie in bed and sleep for hours! The video above is one of Kbugs more funky crazy dances that they did at competition, it was fun.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I didn't know you were in the hospital again.....I am so sorry!! Jen you need to be getting better. You are a trooper to be going to all the dance recitals!!!!!
Holy Cow girl. I hope you're ok. You sound like superwoman if you ask me. The girls were too cute in their dance comps.
I donnot know how you do it all...even when you're hospitalized you don't stop. Talk about superwoman! :)
Miss ya!!
Post a Comment