Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crazy Holiday Week!

So it has been a crazy week! First I had my long time Highschool friends annual Christmas party. It was way fun, we had it at Jessica's beautiful new house this year. Then I had my couples friends party at my house, it is a fun group of friends. Then Brinks had her 4th birthday, she had a ladybug birthday party with her friends. She got alot of fun stuff and had a blast. Then last night we surprised the kids with a early Christmas present- Our new dog Tucker. Oh is he cute, but a fart. He is definately a puppy, chewing on my furniture, pooping on my floor, eating our clothes and my couch, but we love him already, he is so soft and cuddly. I am grateful for the holidays and the fun it brings but honestly just can't wait for it to be over!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

You are a nerd! I love all of the pictures. Tucker really is the cutest little puppy, I want to just stretch his little fur out over his cute eyes! Thanks again for last night we had fun!

These Are The Days said...

Awe, you are all smokin' hot! I'm glad your annual parties were so fun! That is a cute home. Merry Christmas!