Tuesday, July 29, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL!













So its back to school for payt and elle, truely I wish we had traditional school, I hate year round

but I must admit, I was ready for the break. Ellie is all day now, she is so excited, except for the

hot lunch, she is so worried about it because she is so picky. Paytons poor teacher is all I have to say, she has payton and 8 of his best friends in her class, that's never happened before, they have always been split up, they got lucky this year! Now its just me and Brinks at home (YEAH)


7 comments:

Isaac Family said...

It's still July! I was in year round and don't think I had to go back that early! That's too bad. Brinks will love that time with you though! Good luck Payty and Elbow!

Angie said...

Jen, your kids are so cute. I really can't believe that they are is school. I hope that you are enjoying your quiet time.

Alicia said...

Hey cutie--
Your kids look so darling!! I hope that they had a wonderful first day of school!! What are you going to do with all of that spare time??? (Hee, Hee!!) That's a funny joke, right?!!

Tami said...

Bummer for them, not so much for you. The summer really flys by. Love your cute kids!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Ellie is so beautiful, I just love her eyes!!! Can't believe she is all day now, bet your loving it!!!

These Are The Days said...

Jenn, I made a post just for your fmaily, go to my blog to check it out:) Love ya, Jess

Camille said...

i feel the same way about year round too, but sometimes it's the perfect time to take a break from the kids!! i saw your link on buffy's and had to say hi. you have the cutest kids, it will be fun to check in and see what you are up too! ps. i can't believe you did the slip n slide, i am too afraid i will get hurt!