Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
Thanks Jess for tagging me, its my first time! So now you can know my most intimate details!Here goes my 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions, and 3 surprising facts!
3 JOYS
1.My family and friends of course are the most important
2.Going on vacation (with just me and Brandon)
3.Having alone time, whether its reading a book, or working out, as long as I can have a
conversation in my head with myself and no kids around!!
3 FEARS
1. Something happening to one of my kids, whether it be physical or getting in trouble as
teenagers. (my parents always said they hope one day I have a daughter just like me to
make me go through what I put them through, well I've got 3, I just pray they don't do
what I did- haha)
2. Airplane's and heights
3. Spiders, snakes, and Sharks
3 OBSESSIONS
1.chocolate fudge, brownie's, icecream, just about anything chocolate
2.Constantly cleaning my house (which everyone makes fun of me for)
3. working out ( I have to burn off all the chocolate that I eat)
3 SURPRISING FACTS
1.I love the rain and when its dim outside, I always keep my blinds shut in my house, it drives
Brandon nuts, he says he feels like we are in a cave.
2.I like the smell of gasoline ( I know I 'm weird)
3.I love to decorate ( but that's no surprise, I just couldn't think of anything else)
OK NOW I TAG- ANGIE, TAMMY, AND BEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OKAY JEN, NOW GO TO MY BLOG AND PLAY ALONG TOO!
Ok Jen I know you love your blinds shut, I don't blame Brandon I would feel like I was in a cave too, the first thing every morning I open my blinds at least a little to let some light in. I wish I could have a conversation with you in peace and quiet too, but with 2 kids I am now "getting it." The smell of gas ~ yuck :) Ok I will update my blog later tonight with the tag post :)
Wow, that is going to be to much thinking for my brain! But I loved reading yours.
Good job Jenn, I always knew you were one of those people who talked to yourself! :)
Gasonline...ugh!
I love your decorating skills, though I've only seen them a few times and I too hope my kids don't give me hell when they are teens.
Post a Comment