
So we just got back from a fun trip to St. George with my family. My dad rented a house on The Ledges Golf Course, it was so nice and so fun. We had a pool in the back yard and just hung out and relaxed every day. We went site seeing, and attempted to go boating at Sand Hollow but the poor boat broke down again, so we decided it wasn't meant to be this year! So those of you who know me know I say retarded things sometimes, and my new thing in St. George was talking about Purple Platypuses and Yellow Sasquatches, so the top picture is a cake I made Natalie today for her birthday of a purple platypus and yellow Sasquatch. Luy ya Nat, Happy Bday!!! Well school starts next week and although I don't look forward to homework, I definately am ready for the peace and quiet!!!!
2 comments:
Really? Really? Is it ugly picture day for Natalie?! Oh well... I have no shame! At least Bryan really loves me a lot. So thanks so much for my party tonight. I love my new friends from atop the cake... tonight really wouldn't have been the same without them! Can't wait to see your excited shining face in the morning!
I am so happy you got a vacation!!!! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment