Friday, August 6, 2010

SUMMER FUN

Oh how the summer seems to be flying by!!! Well our summer is winding down, we had a busy July, Makaylee was in th Draper days parade with cheer at the bottom picture. We just got back from Steamboat Colorado for baseball with Payt. What a beautiful and fun place to visit. It was alot of fun especially since I was kidless except for Payton, I didn't know what to do with myself. I watched alot of tv and relaxed. The pictures at the top are from a family party with the Isaac side, bunch of crazy swimmers. Well me, Ellie and Brinks are headed to St. George Monday with my family for one last vacaction, I'm so excited. Poor Payt and Kay have to stay home for Cheer and Baseball, we will miss you guys!

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

Ahhhhh!!! I LOVE Makaylee in her cheer costume! I'm a proud aunt because seeing her in it makes me beam. Can't wait for this next week with you guys- it'll be a trip to remember!!!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Fun summer Jen ~ hope you have a relaxing time in St. George